Family Fun Day prior to Shrewsbury game
There will be a Family Fun Day in the FanZone at Portman Road prior to Blues’ clash with Shrewsbury on Saturday.
Town midfielders Teddy Bishop and Tristan Nydam will be holding a signing session at 1.15pm, with plenty of other activities on before the three o’clock kick-off.
Young Blues can get caught up in the Ashes fever with cricket hosted by IpswichFit, while there will also be footpool and crazy golf (hosted by Putter Fingers) on offer.
Sutton Hoo will be delivering archaeology based activities, with Boots2Africa also present collecting any unwanted football boots or trainers.
There will be giant games including connect four, jenga and splat the rat for kids (and adults!) of all ages.
The usual activities such as five-a-side football, face painting and FIFA 19 will also be available.
Live football will be on the screens with Bristol City hosting Middlesbrough [kick-off 12.30pm] and food and drink will be available.
The FanZone will open at midday and will close at 2.45pm, with the weather expected to be about 22 degrees celsius.
A full list of activities can be seen below, with more details available here.
- Signing session involving Teddy Bishop and Tristan Nydam at 1.15pm
- Get caught up in Ashes fever by playing cricket in the FanZone
- Hockey activities
- Footpool and crazy golf delivered by Putter Fingers – www.putterfingers.co.uk
- Sutton Hoo delivering archaeology based activities
- Face painters
- Penalty shoot-out
- Giant games, including connect 4, jenga and splat the rat
- Play FIFA 19
- Colouring in – design your own kit
- Five-a-side football
- Bouncy Castle
- Guess the gate competition to win a signed Alan Judge programme